您的当前位置:首页正文

中考句子翻译专题训练

2020-08-15 来源:意榕旅游网
1.作为护士,她的工作不仅仅是照顾病人。

As a nurse, her work goes beyond taking care of /looking after the patients. 2.为了避免再次迟到,他比往常早了20分钟离家。

In order to /To avoid being late again ,he left home 20 minutes earlier than usual. 3.iphone 6 plus 占用的地方比iphone 4 大得多.

IPhone 6 Plus takes up much /far more space/room than iPhone 4.

4.她对音乐很有天赋,她妈妈鼓励她参加《中国好声音》Voice of China的选拔。 She has a real gift for music,her mother encourges her to try out forVoice of China. 5.屠呦呦博士毕生致力于研究传统中医药物。

Dr Tu Youyou devoted herself to studying traditional Chinese medicine. 6.对孩子们来说,拥有父母的支持很重要。

It's very important for children to have their parents' support. 7.昨天我母亲太忙了,没能去购物。

Yesterday my mother was too busy to go shopping/was so busy that she couldn't go shopping. 8.他离开实验室已经不止一小时了。

He has been away from the lab for over /more than an hour. 9.在古代中国纸曾经由丝绸制成。

In ancient China, paper was once made of /from silk. 10.你认为我们青少年应该远离网络吗?

Do you think we teenagers should keep away from the Internet? 11.我想知道你和你的新同学相处怎样?

I wonder how you are getting along/on with your new classmates? 12.对我来说,想要取得学业和兴趣爱好之间的平衡很难。

It's hard for me to achieve a balance between schoolwork and hobbies. 13.查尔斯.狄更斯的那部小说近距离观察了当时的社会生活。

The novel written by Charles Dickens takes/took a close look at the social life then. 14.我们被告知要对周边的任何可能的危险提高警惕。 we are told to guard against any possible danger around us. 15.除了他住在我楼上,我与那个男的毫无关系。

I have nothing to do with the man except that he lives upstairs. 16.你认为这部由那个年轻导演执导的影片值得高度赞扬吗?

Do you think the film directed by the young director is worth thinking highly of ? 17.我和我的父亲都对明星秀不感兴趣。

Neither I nor my parents are interested in /Neither my parents nor I am interested in star shows. 18.我们都想知道我们何时有机会在天安门广场看升国旗仪式。

We wonder when we will have the chance to watch the raising of the national flag on Tian'anmen Square.

19.根据领导在会议上所说的,我们定了一个外出的计划。

According to what the leader said at the meeting ,we made a plan for outing. 20.那位著名作家的新书很有价值,已引起广大读者的关注。

The new book by the famous writer is so valuable that it has caught most readers' attention. 21.机器人足够聪明,能做人做的同样的事情。

Robots are clever enough to do the same things as people do. 22.你能告诉我这本书她借了多久了吗?

1

Can you tell me how long she has kept the book? 23.你能告诉我你去过南京几次吗?

Could you tell me how many times you have been to Nanjing? 24.湿地不但为鸟类提供食物和栖息地,还能防止洪涝。

Wetlands not only provide food and shelters for birds,but also prevent floods. 25.这家工厂过去常常把废物倒进河里。

This factory used to pour its waste into the river. 26.最后,那只大熊猫被发现死在森林里。

At last , the giant panda was found dead in the forest.

27.从学校到世界公园的行程乘长途汽车大约花费两个小时。

The trip/journey from the school to the World Park takes/will take about two hours by coach. 28.老师常常告诉我们不要整天忙于做作业。

The teacher often tells us not to be busy with our homework all day.

29.如果我们不注意防范错误的观念,那么我们还会犯同样的错误。

If we don't pay attention to guarding agaist the wrong idea ,we will make the same mistake. 30.那些孩子们从来没有离开家这么长时间。

Those children have never been away from home (for) so long 31.我希望毕业后在这家公司找到一份工作。

I hope to find a job in this company after I leave school. 32.请教教我如何将鼠标连到电脑上。

Please show/teach me how to connect the mouse to the computer. 33.我想知道你妈妈是否去过英国。

I wonder if your mother has been to England.

34.你能向我解释一下你为什么没有按时交作业吗?

Can you explain to me why you didn't hand in your homework on time? 35.埃米的建议肯定有极大的价值并很值得采纳。

Amy's advice must be of great value and well worth taking . 36.这张照片使你想起了什么? What did the photo remind you of ?

37.我们几乎无法想象到2100年火星上的生活会是什么样子。 We can hardly imagine what life will be like on Mars by 2100. 38.我想知道您是否给我一些如何把英语学得更好的建议。

I wonder if you can give me some advice on how to improve my English. 39.他宁愿步行很长时间,也不愿花很多钱打车。

He perfers walking for a long time to spending much money taking a taxi. 40.当你离开教室时,确保关掉所有的灯。

When you leave the classroom,make sure all the lights are tured off. 41.乔在无锡工作多年,并且已习惯这里的生活了。

Joe has worked in Wuxi for years ,and (has ) been used to living here /the life here. 42.露西老是抱怨父母只关心她的考试分数。

Lucy is always complaining to her parents that they only care about the marks in her exams. 43.这个句子可以被划分成三个部分。 This sentence can be divided into there parts. 44.我们做朋友已经十多年了。

2

We have been friends for over 10 years.

45.节约用水对我们每个人来说都是有意义的。 It is meaningful for each of us to save water. 46.我确信什么也无法阻止我们去帮他。

I'm sure that nothing can prevent us/stop/keep from helping him. 47.你去过澳大利亚多少次了?

How many times have been to Australia?

48.孩子们很高兴你为他们提供了这么多有趣的图书。

Children are very happy that you provide them with so many interesting books. 49.图书馆的书保管得井井有条,并能满足我们的需要。

The library books are kept in good order and can satify our needs.

50.这个害羞的孩子既不参加体育运动,也不注意健康的生活方式。 Some children neither play sports nor pay attention to the healthy lifestyle. 51.我做家庭作业时,我哥哥在电脑上搜寻信息。

My brother was searching for information on the computer while I was doing my homework. 52.我想象不出月球上的生活是什么样的。 I can’t imagine what life on the Moon is like.

53.她从不希望别人误认为她女儿是个书呆子。

She never wishes others to mistake her daughter for a bookworm. 54.毕竟,我们希望你会满意我们的发明。

After all,I hope you will be happy /satisfied with our inventions. 55.你如何使食物色香味俱佳?

How do you make food look as good as it tastes and smells. 56.机器人将使我们执行危险任务变得更容易吗?

Will robots make it easier for us to carry out dangerous tasks. 57.有时我妈妈手洗衣服。

Sometimes my mother prefers to wash clothes by hand.

58.因为人们对他的评价很高,所以常选他来执导这场晚会。 People think highly of him, so he is often chosen to direct the party. 59. 你认为谁是在月球上行走的第一人?

Who do you think was the first man to walk on the moon? 60.我起得很早为了能观看升旗仪式。

I got up early so that I could watch the raising of the national flag/in order to watch the raising of the national flag.

61.外国人对传统的中国艺术很着迷,例如中国戏曲。

The foreigners are crazy about traditional Chinese art, like chinese opera. 62.他碰巧发现了一些有持续价值的东西。

He happened to find something with a lasting value. 63.众所周知现在老人的数量正变得越来越多。

It is known that the number of the old(people) is getting larger and larger. 64.这位女演员为了获得这个奖每天都花五个半小时练习跳舞吗?

Does it take the actress five hours and a half to practise dancing every day to win the prize? 65.成龙已经花了很多年的时间参加了许多的慈善活动。

Jackie Chan has spent many years taking part in many charity activities.

3

66.张艺谋是一位如此天生的导演,以至于他在电影界起着重要作用。

Zhang Yimou is such a born director that he plays an important role in the film industry. 67.令我惊讶的是,所有的人都坚持认为这位作家和谋杀有关。

To my surprise;all people insist that the writer has something to do with the murder. 68.他看上去很不高兴。没有人知道这个访谈节目让他想起了谁。 He looks unhappy. Nobody knows who the chat show reminds him of. 69.除非你工作达到高标准,否则你会落后的。

You will fall behind unless you work to a high standerd.

70.去年他很自豪地为有线电视新闻网(CNN)现场报道了这场比赛。 He was proud to cover the match live for CNN last year. 71.这位艺术家直到去世后才因他的艺术作品而出名。

The artist wasn’t famous/didn't become famous for his works of art until he passed away. 72.这个女孩不仅对音乐感兴趣,而且有舞蹈天赋。

The girl not only shows interest in music but also has a gift for/is not only interested in music but also has a gift for dancing.

73.这位老师经常鼓励孩子们改善他们的发音。

The teacher often encourages the children to improve their pronunciation. 74.这位发明家从不灰心,最终成功地发明了这个最新的机器人。

This inventor never lost heart and succeeded in inventing this up-to-date robot at last. 75.他不断练习并且在英语上取得了进步。

He keeps on practising and makes progress in English. 76.我父母不允许我熬夜。

I am not allowed to stay up late by my parents.

77.每当我们难以做出决策时,总盼望着您宝贵的意见。

We always look forward to your valuable advice/suggestions whenever we have difficulty (in) making a decision.

78.现在,由于空气污染,许多人宁愿住在乡下。

Nowadays, many people would rather live in the country because of air pollution. 79.我怀疑他是否撒谎,并且是否值得和他谈一谈。

I doubt whether he is telling a lie and worth talking with /is telling a lie and it is worth talking with hiim.

80.他的父母别无办法,只能承诺帮助他。

His parents have no choice but to promise to help him. 81.莫言在50多岁时被授予诺贝尔文学奖。

Mo yan was presented with the Nobel Prize in literature in his fifties. 82.这套别墅太贵,我们买不起。

The villa was too expensive for us to afford.

83.如果你遵循这些小步骤,它们会对地球产生巨大的影响。

If you Follow these small steps, they can make a big difference to the Earth. 84.采取更多的措施来关注每个细节。

More action should be taken to pay attention to every detail.

85.这些大学生们已经下定决心为贫困地区的孩子们创办新学校了。 The college students have made up their minds/decided to set up a new school for the children in poor areas?

4

86.他把他的一生都贡献于基础教育的发展。

He devoted all his lifetime to the development of basic education. 87.医生们尽快地给这个生病的男孩动了手术。

The doctors did an operation on the sick boy as soon as possible . 88.教练们将如何设法帮助他们实现梦想?

what method will the coaches use to (manage to) help them realize their dreams? 89.今天,这位著名的人士将根据他自己的经历来谈谈餐桌礼仪。

The famous man will talk about table manners according to his own experiences today. 90.我们认为打断别人说话是不礼貌的。

We think it (is) impolite to cut in on others./don't think it (is) polite to cut in on others. 91.我们相信谭盾的音乐将会给我们开启一个全新的世界。 We believe Tan Dun’s music will open up a whole new world to us. 92. 这本书给我许多关于如何改善我们生活的好建议。

This book gives me much advice /many suggestions on how to improve our lives. 93.据说这本书将被译成英语。

It is said that this book will be translated into English. 94.这个老人没有可倾述的朋友,所以感到有点孤独。

The old man has no friends/doesn't have any friends to talk to;so he feels a little lonely. 95.当我们来到山顶时,我再也走不动了。

I couldn't walk any further when we got to the top of the mountain. 96.我认为这双鞋子和我的不是同一个尺码。

I don’t think this pair of shoes is the same size as mine. 97.这位学生分发所以的杂志有困难。

The student has difficulty handing out all the magaines. 98.他已经决定放弃工作去周游世界。

He has decided to give up his work/job to travel around the world. 99.我以前常常梦想成为一名世界闻名的音乐家。 I used to dream of becoming a world-famous musician. 100.我父母对我如此严格,以致我真的感到精疲力尽。 My parents are so strict with me that i really feel tired out. 101.去年你父亲多久去北京出差一次?

How often did your father go to Beijing on business last year?

102.我的一位外国朋友来中国很多年了,所以他中文说得很好。

One of my foreign friends have been in China for many years,so he can speak Chinese well. 103.他建议我们接受新挑战并三思而行。

He advised us to take on new challenges and think twice. 104.环境污染如此严重,以致导致各种疾病。

The environment pollution is serious that it led to different kinds of diseases. 105.我想知道你是否可以用英语描述一下你的日常生活。 I wonder if you can describe your daily life in English . 106.这个科学家正在忙于在公开场合做演讲。

The scientists is busy making speeches in public (places) . 107.为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。

Take a notebook with you (in order)to write down what you see.

5

108.他在向我解释病毒已经使一切都出错了。

he is explaining to me that the virus has made everything go wrong. 109.人类已经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗?

Have humans realized the importance of protecting wild animals? 110.众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。

It is well known that choosing public transport will help reduce air pollution. 111.我们应该帮助残疾人而不是仅仅同情他们。

We should help disabled people instead of only having pity on them. 112.依靠你自己是多么有意义啊!

How meaningful it is to depend on yourself!

113.你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做成的吗?

Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood? 114.请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。 please warn him not to leave the tap running when leaving. 115.自从她去了外国后,你们彼此还保持联系吗?

Do you keep in touch with each other s after she went abroad? 116.对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。。 Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood? 117.在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。

please warn him not to leave the tap running when leaving. 118.我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。

Do you keep in touch with each other s after she went abroad? 119.对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。。 It is necessary for us to learn to work closely with others. 120.在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。

We should try (our best) not to make the same mistake in our work. 121.我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。

I couldn't stop/help eating up all the fruit salad. 122.你介意和我一起编首曲子吗?

Do you mind making up a piece of music with me ? 123.这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。

This time,you’d better not refuse to attend this meeting . 124.为什么不上网搜索一下信息呢?

Why don’t you /why not search for information on the Internet? 125.他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。

He is used to communicating with friends on the WeChat. 126.他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。

They are discussing how to deal with this problem. 127.夏威夷因美丽的海滩而闻名。

Hawaii is famous for its beautiful beaches. 128.在古镇的中心有数百棵树。

There are hundreds of trees in the middle/centre of the ancient town. 129.女孩子从来不会嫌衣服多,因为她们希望吸引他人的关注。

Girls can never have too many clothes,for they hope to attract others' attention.

6

130.风雨雷电会阻止飞机准时起飞。

Thunder,lightning strom will stop/prevent the plane(s) taking off on time/will keep the plane(s) from taking off on time.

7

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容